Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pompeii-Napoli, Italy

 Despite what happened to us during our first night in Rome, we managed to maintain a positive disposition throughout the entire trip. I constantly reminded my mom to shrug it off, karma will get them. We couldn't let a single mishap ruin the remainder of our stay. Next stop: Pompei!

read more below


After almost a 3.5 hour bus ride from Rome we finally reached our destination. The sun was beating hot on my head and back but I didn't mind. It was like going back through time. 






Pompeii was initially established during the 9th century and was buried 4-6m under ashes during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. This town was lost for centuries before it had been rediscovered. Just by the mere fact that they were able to preserve whatever's left in Pompeii left me in awe. The only downside of this trip was the old man who facilitated our tour. I got so bored that I didn't pay attention to his story about the history and just took pictures! 


The heat really took a toll on my skin. Good thing i used liquid Krave organic liquid foundation
which, contrary to what most people think about liquid foundations, this doesn't melt, crease or dry up on my face. Plus, it comes in this cute small packaging which allowed me to carry it inside my cam bag.

3 comments:

  1. Wow looks like a great place! wish I could go there someday :)

    Kaye Awatin
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute!! Hahah!
    I'm going to Europe next year Patty!!!!!!
    I'll bbm you before my trip which is tagal pa =)) to ask the nice spots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT'S SO AWESOME!! <3 bbm me please! remember our dream? we'll host our own show HAHA

      Delete