Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Cake Club

The Cake Club by Diamond Hotel recently open its second branch at the Fort (first outlet in Rockwell) . Me, being a sucker for sweets couldn't resist heading straight to this dessert haven after eating dinner at Geisha, which was just right across!

read more below
Their cheesecake was the best I've tasted here in Manila! 



They even offer a wide range of ice cream flavors and coffee to match their cakes. I can't wait to head back and taste the rest, especially their Ispahan macaron cake ! Nooooom



Bonifacio High Street, 7th Ave, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Metro Manila
Philippines

7 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGGGGG :o too yummy fml!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knew you'd like it! we're both food lovers <3

      Delete
  2. OMG I'm getting hungry with all the food pics! :D great post Patty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice photos! Followed you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greate blog,I follow you and I hope you follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, really? I'm a cheesecake fan, so if you're saying that's the best you've ever tasted then I should put it to the test (a.k.a head over there and try it). Haha!

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete