Thursday, August 16, 2012

Da.u.de Tea Lounge

Da.u.de (pronounced as da-you-deh): traditional wellness for modern lifestyles. First time I've encountered a legit tea place in Manila. Their menu includes a wide range of tea infused dishes and drinks, very interesting indeed. When my friend told me about this I just had to give it a try. 
read more below
  Creamy tomato sauce for soup



All our meals had tea in it including this beer with berry tea shot. 

 I always opt for the chocolate cake whenever I order dessert, but that night I decided to give their Apfelstrudel a try, and I'm glad I did. Served with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream, the sweet and savoury layered pastry was perfect dish to end the meal course. 

Perfect for tea time and lunch. The place could only accommodate a few people so I suggest making a reservation first before going, unless you don't mind being seated outside. 

GF Net Lima Building, 4th Ave. corner 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City
Telephone: +632 869 0000
  With my dates, Saira and James! 
Follow me on instagram: pattylloren

1 comment: