Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cyma

Short post: One of the best way to spend a random tuesday must be to catch up with friends over good food, and Cyma was the perfect place for that. I finally had the chance to meet up with a friend of mine from college. Missed that girl so much, she never runs out of interesting stories to tell. 

 more below

We met up past lunch time so we didn't order a full meal. Ordered chicken gyro over lamb, and split this lasagna with Mireille. I'm not sure what they added but it's a bit sweeter than how lasagnas are usually served in other restos. Cyma serves top-notch authentic Greek mediterranean dishes. Every time I eat there I always leave full and immensely satisfied. 

6/F Shangri-la Plaza Mall, EDSAWack Wack, Mandaluyong(02) 637-3090

p.s. only took a few photos, trying out my new toy as an alternative to my slr. I got tired bringing it all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment