Thursday, July 19, 2012

Borough

My friends and I decided have our monthly dinner at Borough, Ortigas. Despite its location, people still visit this place, so something about it must be good. Mom's milk and cookies is what I think put this place on the map, which I find odd since its literally just milk and cookies. 

 read more below

When it claims to serve New York comfort food, I was intrigued. One ingredient that I noticed was common in our orders was CHEESE, one of my faves. The ambiance reminded me of TGI Fridays, and the crowd consists of mostly of barkadas and yuppies.

The star of the night would have to be this cheese-injected portobello burger with fries which my friend and I decided to split. The theme and food was not that bad, the only thing that needs improvement would have to be the service. The waiter kept forgetting our drinks that we decided to just cancel our order.

I don't mind going back to this place though, if only the location wasn't that off. They should open a branch at the Fort where the new restos are. It'll fit right in.

G/F The Podium, 12 ADB AveWack Wack, Mandaluyong(02) 570-8906

1 comment:

  1. This is so near my office but haven't visited yet since it's a little pricey. But re: Fort branch, dito na lang sila para pupuntahan talaga. ;)


    Please join my Happy Lemon giveaway:
    http://www.dekaphobe.com/2012/07/sharing-happiness-happy-lemon-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete