Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mom and Tina's

This entry is long overdue. I've been meaning to post since last thursday but I've been too preoccupied with other things.
read more below

Managed to grab dinner with my college friends at Mom and Tina's. Originally based in Pasig, they recently opened a new branch in Katipunan. This restaurant is conveniently located in front of Ateneo and Miriam so students could enjoy the cozy atmosphere perfect for studying. Similar to Stacy's, this restaurant gives off a homey vibe which would make you feel like being in your own kitchen. 

This place tends to get packed so we arrived early to reserve a table for 10. On their all day breakfast menu, I tried their tapa which tastes almost like bacon. They offer a wide array of dessert and pastries as well. This would have been one of my favorite study places had it been open before.

Katipunan Ave
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 990-2875

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patty! Love the layout of your blog. Keep the posts coming! I love Mom & Tina's Chicken Spinach Lasagna!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete