Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Haul part 1

Gifts I got this week and last! Thank you!!
see more below

  Necklace from The A boutique (09155967828), Aztec case from Shopperoo (you can have your own case customized by them), Excel Paris lippies from Vanity Bar, and the Naked 2 Palette from Skye Avenue . They also sell different products aside from the ones posted, I attached their links/number so you could contact them if you want to purchase.

Audrey dress and Kylie romper from Clothes Off
I posted a photo on my instagram page: pattylloren

As I have said before I've been doing a bit of a room renovation this past month. Sadly, it didn't go exactly as planned but we managed to make the most out of what we have. I most especially like this side of my room; the accent chair's also a storage space.

My mom manage to turn this old half bod mannequin which was just sitting in our guest room into a room decor. If you want to purchase a half bod mannequin just like this for 1000php just text and I'll tell you where I got it. (09175831221)



Necklace from Antigone's all the way from Japan. They do deliver here in our country!


These arrived a few months back. Aztec cutout dress, Bangles and Bracelet from Love purple Cinth, Bluegreen necklace from Sol Accessories, White necklace from Accessoire

2 comments:

  1. love your haul!! i have the naked1 palette and so far i'm loving it... how about you with your naked2 palette? :)

    Love, Dress Me Up Buttercup

    ReplyDelete